Skin Care Services
Superficial Chemical Peels
- BioMedic - Micro Peel-Glycolic Peel (20%, 30%, 50%) - Alpha-hydroxy acids derived from organic substances are applied to help shed the top layer of cells, revealing newer healthier cells. Hydrating effects make it the perfect peel for drier skin types. The glycolic peel is an alpha-hydroxy acid which increases cellular turnover which aids in refining pore sizes, smoothing fine lines, hyperpigmentation and improving all over skin texture.
- BioMedic Micro Peel Plus-Salicylic Peel (20%, 30%) - This Salicylic peel is a beta-hydroxy acid targeting bacteria and congestion on the skin resulting in fewer breakouts improving skin’s texture. Leaves the skin more even and helps to refine pore size.
- BioMedic Lactic Acid Peel (2%) - Lactic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that lightly exfoliates while assisting in providing moisture and hydration to the skin.
- BioMedic LHA Peel - A beta-hydroxy acid peel that improves skin discoloration due to hyperpigmentation and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This peel refines the skins texture and tone. Decreases blackheads and refines the appearance of pore size, controlling breakouts.
Advanced Chemical Peels
- gloModified Jessner (14%) - A synergy of exfoliants (14% lactic, 14% salicylic, 14% resorcinol) that help reduce the appearance of freckles, acne, and mild cases of rosacea. This peel provides exceptionally strong antioxidants to assist with aging, acne, dehydrated, sun damaged or hyperpigmented skin.
- gloTCA (15%) - This aggressive peel is designed to improve the appearance of aging skin, smooth fine lines and enhance skin tone. Powerful antioxidants are added along with a probiotic yogurt extract which de-stresses the skin.
- gloAlpha Beta (17%) - A peel designed to refine surface texture, lessen the appearance of discoloration while clearing acneic disturbances in the skin. A blend of alpha hydroxy acids (17% glycolic and 17% lactic) and beta hydroxy acids (17% salicylic) are used to benefit multiple skin types along with brighteners and lighteners to enhance and even the skin tone.
- gloTriplex - This peel is also designed to refine surface texture, lessen the appearance of discoloration while clearing acneic disturbances in the skin. A combination of effective exfoliants (30% glycolic, 10% TCA, 10% salicylic) are utilized to create a fresh appearance, along with mushroom extract which firms and tightens the skin.
Parisian Skin Peel - Microdermabrasion
A mechanical means of exfoliation. By using a direct stream of very fine crystals and a mild suction, the gentle abrasive action removes the dead outer layer of your skin while bringing smoother, softer skin to the surface.
Obagi® Blue Peel
This peel uses a low concentration of trichloroacetic acid mixed with a special blue base to slow penetration, allowing the monitoring of the appropriate depth to effectively remove the thin surface layers of aged and damaged skin. This highly effective peel reveals healthier, more youthful looking skin, allowing the skin’s own clarity and tightness to resurface.
Obagi® Skin Care
Obagi® is a skin care system designed to develop and maintain healthy skin through an advanced line of products. Obagi is clinically proven to result in younger- and healthier-looking skin through their advanced systems.
- Obagi Nu-Derm® System actually transforms your skin at the cellular level. By addressing the signs of photodamage and restoring the healthy function of your skin cells, this system is clinically proven to result in younger- and healthier-looking skin.
- Obag-C Rx System refreshes, revitalizes skin from cell to surface. This system uses a formulation of chemicals and vitamins that reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation and age spots and protects your skin by minimizing future skin cell damage.
- Obagi CLENZIderm® System is the only prescription-strength acne treatments that contain a patented, solubilized form of 5% benzoyl peroxide (BPO) to penetrate deep into the follicle and treat acne where it starts.
BioMedic La Roche-Posay
Bio-Medic and La Roche-Posay offer a complete skin care program for men and women that combines in-office exfoliation treatments with home care products. BioMedic chemical peels improve the appearance of aging skin, sun damage, uneven pigmentation and acne. The La Roche-Posay skincare regimen formulated for your particular skin type offers advanced, clinically proven results. BioMedic and La Roche-Posay provide clear, smooth skin with an even tone and uniform color.
glōtherapeutics offers a systematic approach to treat multiple skin concerns by incorporating home care programs and professional treatments.
Utilizing innovative technology and cutting-edge science, these advanced formulations are created with potent concentrations of active ingredients to clinically transform the skin.
glōminerals™ makeup delivers unsurpassed coverage, broad-spectrum UV protection and assists in combating free radical damage to give all skin types a flawless finish. glōminerals™ offers innovative new products infused with equally innovative ingredients. The result is clinically advanced mineral makeup that covers and helps correct and protect.